You are always welcome at our social gatherings, parties etc. Most activities are in Dutch. You can sign up for the events by logging-in on the website (see below).
The committee for master students (KMaR) organizes activities especially for master students and international students. These activities vary from informal drinks to formal lectures. The KMaR is very excited to welcome international students in Leiden. Beneath, you can find the agenda of activities.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
7th of February, 2017 at 6:30 pm - Master dinner
Just a few weeks and the holiday/ exam period is over and the lectures will start again. Because everyone hasn't seen each other for a while, we thought it would be a good idea to have a dinner.
The location will be announced later. You can sign up untill the fifth of February via the website (see below).
How to register for events
You can register via the website. We made a roadmap for this.
1. Go to: www.codeleiden.nl
2. Click 'log in'
3. Log in with your personal account (you don't need the 'secret key'!)
4. The 'log in' button changed into 'account' after you logged in
5. Click 'account', you will see 'evenementen'. Click the button
6. Now you see a page with all the upcoming events
7. Click the event of your choice and 'deelnemen'
8. Fill in the form!
If you have questions, you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org